27 January 2006

LiveJournal Rabbit Hole Day

Most of you who know me know that I can be quite gullible, despite also being quite skeptical. For this reason, I am not a fan of April Fool's day, and now I find there exists LiveJournal Rabbit Hole Day (today was the second annual LRHD -- which, not coincidentally, falls on Lewis Carroll's birthday). And wouldn't you know it? One of my friends totally had me going, hook line and sinker.

Sigh.

Anyway, now I have two days to be careful what I read and (more importantly) be especially cautious before replying. I know, that should always be the case, but it isn't -- I blame it on my innately trusting nature as a Cancer or some such poppycock.

(BTW, if the individual who caught me in their web of fiction is reading... I'm actually very impressed that their writing is such that the emotional side to the story sufficiently outweighed any discrepancies in the details... at least on the first read.)

Tags: ,

No comments: