20 January 2006

Campaign Humour

A little pre-election joke borrowed from marmalade.ca:

Martin, Harper and Layton are flying on the Executive Airbus to a gathering in British Columbia when Harper turns to Martin and says, chuckling, “You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out the window right now and make someone very happy.”

Martin shrugs and replies, “Well, I could throw ten $100 bills out the window and make ten people happy.”

Not to be outdone, Layton says, “Well I could throw a hundred $10 bills out the window and make a hundred people happy.”

The pilot rolls his eyes and says to his co-pilot, “Such arrogant asses back there. Hell, I could throw all three of them out the window and make 32 million people happy.”

More humour was shared last night by those watching the Daily Show with Jon Stewart -- they included a segment called Indecision 2006/Indécision 2006 -- very funny stuff. If anyone comes across any screenshots of this or the "Maple Leaf Gag" segment, let me know and I'll link to them.

No comments: