21 September 2004

calling all entrepreneurs

Anyone out there interested in taking this idea and running with it? I can't offer any venture capital, but I can promise to be a loyal customer. Thing is, I really want to find a drive-through that serves Slurpee® -style drinks. Driving home sick last night, I settled for Wendy's Frosty® desserts for me and mine, but the kid was expecting something slushy and blew a wee gasket. Sigh.

How hard could it be? I mean, you could just take the 7-11 or Mac's concept and make it a drive-through. People could drive through to get their snack fix -- hell, maybe even their nicotine and lottery fixes, too. I'd gladly pay an extra nickel or two for the convenience of not getting out of my vehicle. I'm not even expecting a finder's fee, here... just go do it already!

1 comment:

Tim Bailey said...

What about something along those lines called "Dial-A-Fix?" You know, where someone just drives out and picks up whatever ungodly crap you want and brings it to your door? I have heard about cabs doing this once-upon-a-time, but I doubt you'd find it nowadays. There is also the possibility of adding 7-11 and Macs to the Dine In service...