- Watch Rent.
- Fret over kiddo's cough, now lingering more than 2 weeks.
- Go to clinic. Do shopping while hubby waits with kiddo.
- Raise eyebrow and shrug at hour long wait for Robitussin™.
- Do laundry. Tidy.
- Watch TV/surf web/craft
- Bathe kiddo.
- Prepare pumpkin muffins.
- Realize as the last batter is scooped into the muffin tins that I forgot baking powder.
- Curse, return batter to bowl, add ingredient, repeat.
- Blog, while waiting for muffins to bake and Studio 60 to start.
Funny moment today: we drove past a place advertising "Hard Liquor" and kiddo exclaimed, "Wow! I bet you have to be a teenager to bite through that!"
tags: kiddo, suzy homemaker