21 October 2006

Little Green Men


littlegreenmen2
Originally uploaded by triviaqueen.
Here's what I have been working on today (and last night....) I was looking for inspiration for more stuff for the craft fair. Not sure I am happy with these guys or not.... but they will likely be "stock" for the craft fair.

"What craft fair?" you ask. That would be the UVic Hearts and Hands Craft Fair, November 21st. It's juried though, and I have my review meeting set for Monday morning... in the meantime, I am making more stock.

I plan to sell my bottlecap pincushions and my CuppaJoe Cozies, but needed something to round it out, so I settled on finger puppets and stuffed toys.... now, as I say, not terribly sure that was the right direction.... but I need to make something... so something I shall make!

No comments: