03 February 2005

Quilt-o-rama

I need another hobby like a hole in the head, especailly a hobby like quilting where I would be tempted to grab every scrap of bright fabric I could lay hands on.... but that doesn't mean I can't look... although, I have been asked by someone to join into a project where I would do one square. I wonder if doing one square is like the gateway drug to a room full of scraps. Hmm.

So then I look around and find all sorts of quilting references, lists of paper-pieced squares and applique blocks and other things. Of course then I find fun things like this series of Rooster applique patterns, Quilt Square Math lessons for kids, and wonderful polymer clay creations that look quilted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sure thing, Chloe -- as long as I don't have to pay for your education! ;)