31 January 2005

He's the Man.

After all the complements (duly passed on) regarding the man modelling the Dr. Who scarf, I thought I'd say a few more words about the man I married.

1. He's really clever. He can knock together scripts like no one's business.
2. He's creative -- from sculpting to cooking to game design to cartoons, he rarely disappoints.
3. He makes me laugh. A lot. Once, he famously made me redirect a Mocha coffee drink through my nose. Ouch.
4. He has a webpage and his own blog, though he is scornful of both.
5. He is a great dad and a great husband (actually maybe that should have been point #1...)

Late February will mark 9 years since we met. Perhaps later this month I will tell that tale.

1 comment:

Shawn DeWolfe said...

Daw.... It's nice to see my postive traits summed up without a long list of the negative [but then, I keep that list, I guess :( ]