18 January 2005

change in the air?

Deep breaths. Deeeeeep breaths.

I just sent in a job application to another employer. While this may not seem a big deal, I have been with the same employer for most of the past 15+ years. Sure, there was one summer where I bounced all over and held many different part time jobs. And I have applied for a few jobs over the years, here and there. Those were mostly whims, though. This one, I might possibly have a shot at.

I don't want to say much more for fear of "jinxing" things... the posting closes on Thursday then I will patiently wait and wait. And wait. With my fingers and toes crossed.

Deep breaths. Deep breaths. Deep breaths...

4 comments:

Shawn DeWolfe said...

Use the Jedi mind trick. It can work wonders.

Unknown said...

Oh no. You're the master on that one. Me? I can't see anything with this blast shield over my eyes.

Sarcasmo said...

I cross all my crossable appendages in your general direction. good luck!

Stallionforce said...

Think Darth Vader. Not only will you have the job, you might just take over the universe.