21 October 2005

Poor Alton!

OK, well this sucks. Last week, Alton Brown asked people to send him photos of the inside of their refrigerators which he said he could "read" like a palm, or more likely like a medicine cabinet.

This week, he has taken away the email address because, "although many of you sent in some really nice pics and insightful, fun emails some of you decided to send vulgar, nasty, frightening messages and images."

Now my guess is that the email address was not spam-altered (I don't remember exactly and he has removed the original post) and he got some scary pr0n and/or some anonymous trolls (we all know how un-friendly trolls can get).

I never did get to send in my photo of our fridge.

1 comment:

Sarcasmo said...

I had wanted to send in a pic too, but I was too embarassed as my fridge is largely empty. (You know the way fridge contents are described in "Fight Club"? That's basically how it is with me these days - all condiments and no content.)

I'm sad though that people would be mean to him.

I mean - he's ALTON BROWN. Why would anyone harrass him?