30 October 2005

Fat Fingers - Mash Any Key Now

Think you're finding everything on eBay with just a simple search? Not a chance. I used to use the title and description search option to find the listings with typos in the titles -- now Fat Fingers does the searching for me! You can select any eBay site and the search will pop up in a new window.

A good example, I typed in "princess" as in Disney Princess stuff, very hot right now. The search by Fat Fingers returned the following listings:

  • DISNEY PRINCES SNOW WHITE 18"PORCELAIN BRASS KEY DOLL
  • DISNEY "PINCESS" PIN-JASMINE, ARIEL & BELLE
  • Disney Princesss - Dancing Cinderella - New
  • DISNEY PRINESS ROUND LUNCHBOX/LUNCH BAG UNUSUAL STYLE


I would not likely have found those on my own. I am bookmarking the site for future reference -- and for amusement. [Want a laugh? Just search for "Disney" alone. I was astonished by some of the misspellings.]

No comments: