04 April 2007

Patio Makeover Part 2

So, an embarassing amount of junk has been removed/recycled/etc. from the deck. There is still more than the ideal amount remaining, but it's in much better order than before and much of the remaining scrap wood and bits will be used to make at least one sculpture. I should add that the bbq we took to the dump was in a scary state of disrepair. I had no idea how wrecked the inside was -- the venturi tubes were so rusted they folded like paper; there's no way we should have been using that for the past year.

To go with the new bbq and old table I'd like to buy 4 matching chairs, but otherwise I'd say we're set for entertaining. Hubby is testing the new rotisserie on the bbq tonight, making gyros. Mmmm.

So, without further ado, here are the "after" photos:

blurry_table42 corner1 hubby_kiddo



I'm pretty happy with the results.

No comments: