31 July 2006

The Great Calendar Project of 2006

OK... I am late in getting to this... I knew in May that I wanted to make this calendar as a gift... and now the gift-giving date draws very near! I have been picking and choosing from my many rabbit photos... there are soooo many to choose from. I think I have narrowed them down to 12, including this cuuuuuute little fella:

babywhitebunny2

I'll post photos when I am done... and hopefully from this I will learn how to make more... the trick will be getting the finished project bound. Zap Copy on campus charges $2.75 for coil binding... and hopefully they can do so quickly... if not I will go to one of the office stores on the weekend, I guess.

I have to say, I am pretty happy with the photo printer, though.


tags: craft-fu, diy, calendar, photography

No comments: