01 August 2006

No standing ovation for Bravo.

OK... so I subscribe to Bravo's playbill. It arrives in my email every month with info about what's on the channel. Only problem is it's impossible to read. Most of the text is navy on a black background -- I have to highlight it to read it.

So, after highligting it, I find that there is a contact email, web at bravo dot ca. I send an email, outlining my complaint... and immediately get an error:

"PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 Rule imposed mailbox access for web@bravo.ca refused"

Great. So I go over to Bravo.ca and find that they have an error report form. Excellent. I try to report both the email bounce and the aforementioned cocked-up playbill.... and I get this message when I submit:

"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at cgi.chumtv.com"

Greeeeeeat.


tags: customer disservice, bad web design.

No comments: