12 December 2004

another Aussie creation

Yep, those crazy Australians are at it again (sorry Suzette). This time, they have created Feral Cheryl: Wild anti-fashion doll from Australia.

Complete with body mods, dreads, body hair (oh my!), and a stash of "home-grown herbs" this doll would definitely blow Barbie's mind (or maybe blow Barbie's head off... I'm not sure if she is one of those violent protesters or not).

Anyway, I want one (mostly 'cause her name is Cheryl) so if any of y'all feel like ordering me a Christmas present, it'll only cost you about CDN$70 with postage. =grin=

1 comment:

Mrs Robot said...

*Phew!* I thought for a moment there I was going to have to make Pamela Anderson counter-jibes, but no, it's all ok this time.

Our feral friend is made not that far from here - the Northern Rivers area has a strong "green" economy, so that Cheryl likes to bake "unusual cookies" should not come as a surprise.