04 December 2005

Missions (mostly) Accomplished.

Busy weekend... and still, I feel like I haven't done everything I should have... and this evening has been very very relaxed (read as"I haven't done bugger all since dinner"). However, we did:

  • Set up and trim the tree
  • Set up and trim kiddo's teensy tree
  • Festive-up the joint
  • Bake over 3 dozen cookies
  • Take kiddo out for a haircut
  • Deal with a bunch of banking
  • Get groceries
  • Buy and wrap Christmas gifts
  • Put up outdoor lights
  • Created a folder for winter photos and wallpaper (for screensaver purposes).
  • Ran assorted errands
  • Did some tidying and basic cleaning
  • Burned a couple of CDs including one for kiddo
ourtree2005

I didn't finish tweaking my resume or writing my cover letter, nor did we get around to mailing the gifts bound for Ottawa. Oh, and there are a couple of Christmas projects that I have been dragging my heels on... but whatever... there's still a little bit of time.

ornaments

4 comments:

Mrs Robot said...

So was setting up the webcam to watch the people stealing your outdoor lights a part of this year's list, or do you have a surge of seasonal optimism?

Unknown said...

Heh. Nope, no webcam... but I put up rope lights instead of the string lights this year. Harder to steal, but if they are ripped off, well at least the place will look consistent.

Shawn DeWolfe said...

Don't forget to add that you paid bills; and I tricked out rblog in the hopes of making it admin/podcast friendly. The latest attempt at a wave motion engine (for the third journey to Iscandar, if I'm keeping my records right). :)

Unknown said...

Mike: yes, paid bills was included in the Deal with a bunch of banking line item. I did forget to mention the rblog re-versioning (so what version is it? 1.05? 1.5? 2.0?) though, you're right.