25 December 2005

Button-tastic

OK... so I finally caved and added a bunch of those little blog-friendly 80x15 pixel buttons to my sidebar. I sacrificed the calendar but it took too much effort to maintain anyway. I've added links to my CafePress store; Medianook and Apollo Guide (homes to my reviews); and my wishlists at Amazon and TheThingsIWant.

Otherwise, I replaced image and text links for the other items -- and for the hell of it, I created a little steal-this-button style button for this blog: Flotsam and Jetsam button ... actually, I made a few: Flotsam and Jetsam button Flotsam and Jetsam button Flotsam and Jetsam button Flotsam and Jetsam button cause I am considering changing my blog colour scheme.

To tell the truth, I went a bit nuts... I created buttons for almost all our sites and projects (current and in development) including: Blogjest 1.0 button Frugal Victoria button RBlog button Very Good Cause button Unofficial Victoria Guide button Technically  button Viridian Future  button.

Well. That was a colourful post, anyway. :)

No comments: