21 November 2004

This that and the other

Some of the stuff I've been reading online:

An article from the Bitch archives written by a fan of the Ghost World comic on why the Ghost World movie doesn't reward fans. (Incidentally, it is one of my favourite films; I have blogged about it before.) Maybe I should actually start saving for Clowes' graphic novel.

All about how to make a gingerbread house -- because I promised the kid we'd do one this year! EEP!

Tips for quick relaxation techniques and a good overview on not only why exercise is good for you but also how to build a routine. Also checked out an article about exercise breaks in a computer culture and one about everyday yoga.

Various different sites about bisexuality: a great article on being a married bi mom; UVic Pride Collective for the local content -- alas victoriapride.com seems to have gone under; checking info about the Journal of Bisexuality (niche market alert!); and apparently I missed Bisexual Day. Off on a slight tangent, I also checked out Sagacity (the local kink crowd).

Reading might be a stretch, but I have been browsing through the galleries at 1001 hairstyles (beware of popups!) because I am pondering a shorter cut.

No comments: