02 July 2004

Busy/Lazy Days

Well, I turned 35 on Wednesday and celebrated with a dessert buffet. Toward the end of the evening, I realized that I should have done the dessert thing at age 25 when I and my friends had higher tollerance for so much sugar! I had a great party though... lots of friends and family around...and I got spoiled with lots of gifts -- books, knitting stuff, jewellery, gift cards, and even chocolate :)

Then yesterday was Canada Day, and we managed to have a Lazy Family Day around the house... Saw two movies (Love Actually and Win a Date with Tad Hamilton), did some knitting, tidied up the place a bit, and wrapped it all up with a wander down to the water's edge to watch the fireworks (from here, we can see about the top two thirds of the show... there is a big apartment in the way of the rest).

And today, for the first time in a couple of weeks, it is raining. Aaaahhh. How refreshing!

No comments: