13 July 2004

chronocidal tendencies....

some of you may remember my former Chronocide site... (you can pick the bones here)... chronocide is the act of killing time... and being home sick, with an aggravating drippy nose, I have been aimlessly webwandering... I've been trying to find interesting things to do on Thursdays this summer when I am looking after 2 extra kids... I also checked out and signed up with BlogRolling... but I can't figure out how to edit my blogger template... so for now, my blogroll is hosted elsewhere...

last night we watched two movies: Butterfly Effect (which was better than I was expecting) and 50 First Dates (which was not as good as I was hoping).... on the plus side, sitting in front of the tv for so long meant I was able to knit a bunch more rows of the Dr. Who Scarf...

Oh, and I forgot to thank Sarcasmo for pointing out MTV's superhero pilot yesterday: Thanks!

1 comment:

Sarcasmo said...

You're knitting the Dr. Who scarf? Excellent! I plan to tackle on of those myself one of these days.

Hope you are feeling better!