16 July 2008

A capital G Good Day.


dewy_grass
Originally uploaded by triviaqueen
After a seriously crummy lack of sleep Monday night, I slept well and woke up rested. I got a seat to myself through both bus rides to work and didn't have to wait long to transfer. On campus, the bunnies were extra cute, but what was most amazing was a patch of grass outside the SUB that was sparkling with dew that was catching the sunlight. I couldn't quite capture the real beauty of it, but you can sort of see it in the top of this shot.

Work was also good -- we finished one project and figured out how to fix another. I was worried that I wouldn't get enough done by the end of my week, but now it looks much rosier with those off my plate.

After work it was off to dinner at my Mother-in-Law's followed by ice cream at the Beacon Hill Drive-In (mmmMMmmm!).

No comments: