16 March 2008

almost good enough to want to lick the computer screen...

I've been surfing around looking for food/cooking/recipe blogs and feeds (for another project) and Oh, My! there are so many great ones out there! Here's a few of the things that caught my eye:

DIY Gourmet offers a recipe for a Green Tea Martini (a.k.a. "kimono remover") -- it's not really a martini as the alcohol is provided by sake but, what the heck, it looks like it has potential.

Equal Opportunity Kitchen
tested (and possibly improved on) Robin Hood's recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins. They almost make me want to go out and find some overripe bananas.

Eating Out Loud ponders a mix of salad ingredients in Pea, Peanut and Hominy Salad -- it looks okay, but what really piqued my interest here is the presentation in a wine glass.

Mmmmm-Mmmm!

No comments: