04 November 2005

Friday is

Quiet day at work... most of the staff were off so I was rattling around almost completely unhindered, which is fine. I slogged away at a couple of tedious time-consuming tasks until the clock struck four. Oh, and I decided to go for a walk at lunch to wake up...

rainy_fall

It was raining. Like, my-kingdom-for-an-ark raining but I still wandered off to my favourite corner of the campus and took a bunch of photos. All the rain had raised the mushrooms out of the ground in droves...

mushroom_mapleleaves

When I got back to my desk, I realized that my raincoat isn't terribly waterproof.

At 4:00, I shut down my computer and headed for the bus. The rains had let up for a bit but I was still damp and cold from lunch. Wandered through Curious Comics, waiting for hubby and kiddo, then we all met my Mom for dinner. We followed that with a wander through the mall, including the purchase of new eyeglasses for hubby and me!

Now we are watching Suicide Kings (great, underrated movie) while hubby works on some zombie prosthetics for a short film shooting on Sunday. :)

No comments: