18 August 2004

FitDay

Something I forgot to mention in my Brain Dump yesterday... I created an account on FitDay.com which is a way of tracking what you eat and what you do to burn off the calories! It's not perfect... but it is more convenient than other food diaries. Thanks go out to Kimsquit for pointing to the site. Hiis journal is publicly visible but there is no way mine is going to be.

I have set a goal to lose 50 lbs by my next birthday... it is do-able if I can actually put some activity into my days and watch all the "hidden calories" that sneak into my daily diet. Really though, I'd be excited by a loss of half that much!

3 comments:

Sarcasmo said...

Good luck with that, Cheryl! I think I may sign up for a (anonymous!) page myself.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I am going to need encouragement from every angle for the next little while... Hubby is also counting calories, so that will help; the tough part will be getting the kid to eat someting other than junk as we clear the pantry of things like Kraft Dinner!

Christopher said...

Fitday works! I think you'll like it :)

(and no, I don't have stock in the company *chuckle*)