25 September 2006

Hi, I can't read.


too_long
Originally uploaded by triviaqueen.
This idiot decided to park in one of Victoria's "Small Vehicle" spaces. The spaces are designed for motorcycles, scooters and Smart cars; they are easily identified by their green tops and are also labelled:

SMALL VEHICLE PARKING ONLY
3.0 METRES LENGTH MAX.

I checked; a Honda CRV is approximately 4.5 metres long a full 50% larger than allowed.

I can only presume the driver is (a) an ass and/or (b) illiterate.

tags: badparking, victoriabc

3 comments:

Shawn DeWolfe said...

Look where's it's parked: in front of MEC, respite of Victoria's enviro-nazis.

Anonymous said...

I saw a big car being ticketed for parking in one of those mini-me spaces. Commissionaires are now taking digital photos of offenders.

Unknown said...

Mike: yeah, I didn't mention where they were parked, but that's true.

Holden: I noticed a while ago that the commissionaires were armed with digital cameras. Probably saves a lot of arguing.