26 September 2005

Who the hell loses ATTACK DOLPHINS!?!

The only people who would train attack dolphins, I guess, the U.S. Navy.

36 of the U.S. Navy’s trained cetaceans have gone missing in the Gulf of Mexico, could be wearing special harnesses carrying “toxic dart” guns (can’t be good), and have been trained to shoot at divers in wetsuits simulating terrorists in exercises


Jeeeez.

Thanks to Cyn for pointing out this weird news offering. Here's the original source article from the Observer International.

2 comments:

carrie said...

How scary. Especially since my sister and her family scuba dive in the Gulf of Mexico. I'd hate for them to be attacked by dolphins.

Shawn DeWolfe said...

In answer to the question " Who the hell loses ATTACK DOLPHINS!?!": if you've armed the dolphins you've surrendered control. They can now leave when they wish.
As soon as dolphins learn how to drive, they'll be driving around the American Gulf States holding up 7-11's and fish markets.
All too soon you'll hear: "sqeek, awk, tik, tik, awwwwk" (translation: "give me fish, or I'll shoot you with my darts. Also, note that I am not wearing pants."-- dolphinese is a very compact language)