25 September 2005

the edge of sickness...

Kiddo had a bit of a fever last night and no appetite all day... hubby and I are also feeling like we are fighting something... so we have been hanging around the house "catching up." It's 50-50 right now whether I will go into work or not tomorrow.

scarf1 Hubby and I watched two episodes of Huff and several episodes of Firefly (we borrowed the series from my Mom) last night and more of Firefly this morning. While watching so much TV, I was able to finish the scarf I was knitting for myself.

Today, I did some garden clean-up and finally cleaned kiddo's play-tent which she was anxious to climb into but quickly abandoned. Oh well. I may keep working in the garden. I've pulled up the corn stalks, trimmed back the pumpkin leaves, and weeded most of my beds; ultimately I'd like to clean up a bed or two for winter salad greens and bok choy and cut back my carnations and my herbs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kiddo stayed home from school today; we'll see how she is in the morning... otherwise, we still seem to be in a collective holding pattern.