28 September 2005

two days to vacation

I know what you're thinking, "Didn't she just have a week off, like in September?" Why yes, I did. And next week I will be on vacation again, it's the beauty of working for a long time for one employer; I get a lot of vacation days to use.

Besides, next week is due to be busy: our wedding anniversary, seeing Neil Gaiman at Alix Goolden Hall, walking kiddo to school; maybe painting a wall or two; prepping for Halloween, doing some Christmas shopping and/or crafting.... yep. Busy. Happily, hubby also has the week off so we can do the busy stuff together.

Hopefully, we can also get in some mellow time; I'd like to catch up on some reading, write a few reviews for Medianook, and knit kiddo some slippers.

slipper_done

Until then, I'll have to be amused by more episodes of Firefly and new tunes: The Killers Hot Fuss.

No comments: