10 June 2007

Grid-tacular!

This morning several photographers from the Victoria Grid Project met with a reporter from the Times-Colonist to tell him what the heck it was we did. We met at Camosun College's Lansdowne campus which is in this month's grid. Later we met with a T-C photographer for group and "action" photos to accompany the piece. I'm not sure which edition it'll run in... so if you get a subscription, let me know if you see an article (if I find out first, I'll let you know).

Camosun College: Young Building (1913-14)

We spent about an hour this morning doing the interview and some photos in the pouring rain, then picked up kiddo from my mom's, had lunch, and went back to Camosun and ended up taking more photos. The fun part was that after lunch, everyone brought their kids, so kiddo had new friends to play with. They played well together, and we got to thinking that we should get together more often to take photos with the kids in tow.

m29_girls

No comments: