13 June 2007

Grid Article....

I almost forgot! The Victoria Grid Project was featured on page B3 of yesterday's paper. The article, Seeing the city with new eyes, is also online. I wasn't quoted, but hubby was, and neither of us showed up in the accompanying photographs. I do love the opening line:

"Far from Victoria's most photographed landmarks, seven shutterbugs scattered like insects living under a lifted rock."


It's good press and now that the project is 6 months old, I think the timing was good; we've found our footing for the most part and can easily explain to others what it's all about. I'm very proud to have been in on it from the beginning.

m29_thumbtack_lichen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And therein lies your indie future . . . a light-spooked shutterbug scuttling around Victoria! Could be worse, could be worse . . .