30 June 2007

Another Year Older....

There were no candles... no cake (well, no official cake... we had a cheesecake at home later...), but plenty of family and friends. Nice. Breakfast was at Dennys.... it was less than spectacular... but at least came at a discount with one adult meal free thanks to their birthday promo. Lunch was at Azuma Sushi which was great though I think the size of the group was a challenge for them to manage.

birthday_queen

I also got to wander about... take photos... shop... and relax. I bought lots of beads for future projects, and some books (I finally picked up a copy of Eats Shoots & Leaves).

Now I am watching a ridiculous relic of a film -- Pufnstuf. Yep, as in H.R. Pufnstuf of Sid & Marty Krofft fame.... seems someone thought a feature film was a good idea back in 1970.

3 comments:

Star said...

H.R. pufnstuf, can't do a little cause you can't do enough. I ws slightly addicted to that show when mygirls were little. Happy Birthday. SOunds like a good day to me. Enjot ES&L. Star gave me a copy, knowng I would enjoy it. And I suspect so she had someone else to discuss it with.

Amy said...

yayay Cheryl, a fellow Cancer. Have a happy 2 weeks off and enjoy the lovely summer Victoria weather. oh, and nice birthday crown.

Anonymous said...

ek_man says for me to tell you he wanted to watch it but I wouldn't let him . . .