14 November 2006

Busy Week Ahead....

OK... so... there's one week today until the Hearts and Hands craft fair.... and it is looking more and more like a BIG THING (i.e. we can now take Visa. )

So... this week, I will be finishing whatever stock I can try to get done... then over the weekend I will be gathering all the bits and pieces I will need for the fair (receipt books, bags, price tags...) plus setting up the table (dry run) at home and also making a portfolio -- you know, in case I sell out of everything and want to take special orders (ooh... then I guess I will need an order form, too... hmm).

***

In other news, I have thrown in the virtual towel on NaNoWriMo. I am still writing... but there is no way in the world I will get to 50K by the end of the month -- not with a family, the craft fair, and work -- not to mention "life" in general, and wanting to still have one.

What kind of life have I been having? Hmm. Well, hubby and I went to see The Prestige over the weekend (entertaining, and good eye candy); we are planning to see Bond on Friday night; and we are still keeping up with regular primetime shows.

Kiddo had a mellow weekend, recovering from round two (three?) of tonsilitis.. she was eager to go back to school today. We did let her play in her tent for a couple of days (pop-up living room tent) and more than once she chose to nap in there.

Otherwise... busy busy busy... and I should get back to it.


tags: craftfair, nanowrimo, lifeingeneral

No comments: