25 July 2007

Mid-week blaaaahs.

It's been a slow week... odd Monday (one short and two long meetings; the last one full of frustrating revalations)... Tuesday just kind of slipped away... and today... meh. I haven't been feeling quite right, which doesn't help (seriously: I found myself crying through the ending of Bicentennial Man...).... I haven't even been taking many photos....

... But least the sun's out again (though truthfully, I didn't mind the record-breaking seven solid days of rain in July)... and this weekend promises to be interesting; I have Friday off and no set plans, just "ideas"...

Among the ideas percolating is trying to come up with some new designs for finger puppets for the craft fair this November... as I was reminded, it's only four months away! Yikes. Luckily, Flickr is full of inspirations.... like these:

Crafty Inspirations!


(Click on the image for links to information about each craft and it's creator...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I esp. like the teapot stained glass . . . lovely shading in the glass.

If only cthulhum in all his glory, was drinking . . .