20 March 2009

Happy Equinox!

Spring is here, HERE! Finally here! And in between rounds of pouring rain there has been sunshine pouring in the windows today. But, best of all, I am almost over my cold (touch wood).

Before I forget, I wanted to mention that the other day I came home to find a consolation prize from Canada Writes -- a lovely pen and a certificate:

keep_writing

Back to today, I failed to sleep in and got up a bit grumpy but I got laundry in anyway and put on the coffee and just got on with the day. At 9:30, headed out the door with Kiddo for a trip to the Bug Zoo and lunch at Pagliacci's with her Granny. Add to that a little book shopping and a quick stop at Cherry Bomb Toys and it turned out to be a pretty good day.

B_movie_monster

Now Hubby and some friends are about to settle in for the finale of BSG; I'll hang with Kiddo for the duration since I gave up midway through the second season.

No comments: