30 December 2007

Has it been a whole week?

I did try to write something earlier in the week, but I have felt rather... drained this week, so blogging took a spot close to the bottom of the pile. Instead, I have been social, I have celebrated, I have photographed things, listed stuff on etsy, done some reading and some writing, tidied, completed lots of online jigsaw puzzles (through Puzzle Bee on Facebook), watched some movies -- including going out to see Sweeney Todd (which I liked but didn't love)-- and just hung out with family and friends.

I guess really it's been a typical Christmas break, after all.

Here's a few of my favourite photos from the last few days....


set_for_xmas_dinner

lifeboat


coffeehaikunumbered

1 comment:

rcxc said...

Happy New Year to Cheryl and her Newly Healed Foot.