15 June 2004

The Allurium

The Allurium is the website of John W. Randal, a writer in Pittsburgh. I found it like this:

A few months ago someone left a bunch of Amazing Stories magazines in the staff lounge. Leafing through one on a break I came across a story called Proxy by Randal. It's about "sim" addiction and how it affects real life relationships. It's a pretty cool story. I wrote myself a note: "Proxy -- John W Randal -- sim addiction -- amazing stories LXVII:10" and tucked it in my purse. Today I cleaned my purse and found said note, stuffed at the bottom. I googled the author and found his site. Actually, I found his old site... which linked to the new site.

I will be trolling through his bibliography the next little while... we'll see if anything else sticks with me the way Proxy did.


No comments: