23 July 2009

accomplished

It's been a while since I posted about my new "allotments of time" plan but I think it is sort-of working. It's not fool-proof -- I do skip nights and sometimes work on the "wrong" stuff on a given night, but I do feel like there is more balance. Good example, last night I realized I was just wasting time so I looked over at my list of what I should be doing on a Wednesday. Ah, storefront maintenance. Good, I had been thinking of making a new calendar or two, might as well get that going.

It meant staying up a little late but I finished my Views of Victoria 2010 by just after midnight. And then I stayed up even later to finish watching Fight Club on cable. Sigh.

Anyway, the calendar is available and now I am thinking of making a Campus Rabbit calendar and maybe others too (flowers? BC in general? Vegetable patches of Victoria?). Let me know what you'd like to see and whether the price seems acceptable, considering it's print-on-demand.

1 comment:

Mrs Robot said...

How about some of the funkier pictures you've taken around town? Perhaps they're for the grid project?