04 February 2009

Things I've Learned This Week

I learned that...

... someone listened: the roll-out of the wrong-headed CPSIA legislation is being postponed for a year so that some of the many questions raised regarding handcrafted and other goods can be examined and hopefully answered

... if you are "required to register as a sex offender in any jurisdiction, you may not use the Facebook Service."

... Wil Wheaton's twitter feed (@wilw) is followed by a ridiculous number of people -- enough that he felt the need to explain himself.

... I will soon be reviewing films again; this time for Game-Boyz.com -- I will let you know when reviews are up and active.

... trying to use Contribute in a networked environment SUCKS, plain and simple.

... there was a strike on Second Life (workers at IBM Italy) back in 2007. I think that pre-dates my knowledge of the existence of Second Life.

No comments: