31 January 2010

Etsy Heart Contest

This is the easiest contest ever. My Etsy store has 99 Hearts (i.e. fans) but I want a few more...

...so just go to my store and give me a heart (click on "+Add seller to favorites" in the right hand column, registration is required). The 100th and the 123rd and the 147th people to heart my store will get a free Creative Miscellany gift* in the mail!

If you are already a fan -- Thank You! -- you can still win: just tweet or blog or share on Facebook your favourite listing in my store and leave a comment below that points/links to it. I'll use a random number generator to pick up to three comments for more free gifts*!

Become a Fan of Creative Miscellany on Facebook and I will draw up to three more names for free gifts* from there.

Finally, if you do all three things, you'll be put in a grand prize draw for a yet-to-be-sewn, one-of-a-kind Huggitz doll!




*Free gifts will be stuff I can ship flat or in small packages including ACEOs, greeting cards, Monsters and Aliens colouring books, Coffee Haiku mini-books, or even finger puppets!

You have until midnight PST on Wednesday Feb 3, 2010 to enter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl, glad to see that you are once again allowing un-moderated comments. I just want to say that we good despite our past and also feel free to check out my blog.

http://rawremembrance.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

oh btw i almost forgot

Mwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

flotsam and whatsam?...oh, flotsam and jetsam....wait, flotsam and hudsam?...no, flotsam and jetsam...ohhhh