- Our anniversary is in October and I always take vacation to go with it.
- I finally get to tell people to stop complaining about the rain, "it's October; it's supposed to rain."
- The weather is cool enough that I can bake without suffering all evening in an overheated house.
- Thanksgiving turkey and pumpkin pie.
- Halloween means that when we put weird things on our lawn fewer people freak out.
- It's close enough to Christmas that I don't seem wacky for working on Christmas projects and far enough away that I actually have a shot at finishing them.
- October's colour is orange and I look good in orange.
01 October 2009
I love October. Why?