14 October 2009

I wanna flip camera

Since I've started using Twitter for FrugalVictoria, I've found (and been found by) all sorts of other Canadian freebie sites including CanadianFreeStuff which is currently holding a contest for a Flip Video Camera that I would be happy to win.

There's also a forum at CanadianFreeStuff where you can earn points toward stuff based on your level of participation. If you sign up there, tell 'em "triviaqueen" sent you ;)

As with the other sites I've found, there is overlap but there is good info on all of them and I still feel like FrugalVictoria fits nicely into the mix. (Phew!)

2 comments:

Eric said...

Man, you missed a coupon that was at http://www.freesamplescanada.net were you had 20% off the flip camera.

Unknown said...

I'm sure I missed plenty of coupons, contests and sales; I eventually got one anyway :)