I've also embedded it at the end of this post. Credits and links are below (next time I will insert these into the podcast):
- Background image: Westcoast Flotsam (by me)
- Opening track: Heaven on a Dish (uncredited composer/performer from the Open Source Audio collection)
- Closing track: Triple Funk (by Wilhelm, Gub, Bigmoon from the Open Source Audio collection)
- my list of 100 Things that Make Me Happy (besides money)
- "My Favorite Things" from the Sound of Music
The production took a lot of planning (most of a week) and I spent several hours combing through the Internet Archive for suitable music. I recorded one version of the vocal tracks earlier in the week (but I decided it was not good enough) then re-recorded and mixed tracks this evening -- about 4 hours work in Garage Band. The finished project runs about 7 minutes and 15 seconds. I enjoyed it but should I do more? Let me know...