27 May 2004

election issue email

Well, I just emailed 3 of the 4 candidates for our riding in the upcoming Federal Election; I only emailed 3 because I really don't care what David Anderson wants to say, he has proven that he doesn't really care about our riding.

Anyway, today's question was about arts and culture:

"I want to know where you stand on the arts and Canada culture; both on institutions like the CBC and also on bringing federal funding to local projects such as a Performing Arts Centre for Victoria."


I was inspired to do so by a CBC headline Keep culture in mind during election; and also by the fact that in recent months I have sent letters to the PM's and the Premier's offices about arts and culture-related issues.

If/when anyone replies I will edit this thread to add their positions.

No comments: