14 October 2006

What do you want to be for Halloween?

... "EVERYTHING!" says Kiddo.

Hmm. That's not a challenge, is it? I really shouldn't have done such a good job last year.

After considerable negotiation, I got a list of "everything." Turns out, everything is pretty much nature. Maybe she's Mother Nature? Who knows.

Anyway, today with her help I made a sketch and built her an everything costume by the end of the evening. Kiddo helped paint the grass and hubby provided dolphin creation skills, but the rest is my doing. Here's the completed costume (I still need to add ties on the sides, but otherwise this is what she'll be wearing):

costume_front costume_back
Front .......... Back

More at Flickr, tagged "costume2006."


tags: halloween2006, costume, sewing, craft-fu, kiddo

No comments: